Black Construction Corporation (BCC) has a proud reputation as the most experienced and largest construction company in the Western Pacific.
Throughout Guam, the CNMI, Micronesia and the Philippines, BCC has a successful history of construction projects which encompass multi-discipline and project management requirements in civil, structural, architectural, mechanical and electrical engineering.
This long and proven history has provided Black with invaluable knowledge and a reputation of an unwavering commitment to project safety, quality product of the highest standards through its excellence in estimating, engineering, scheduling and construction expertise.
2013 GCA/ABC Excellence in Construction OVERALL Winner
CLICK HERE to see story.
- 2013 GCA/ABC Excellence in Construction OVERALL Winner November 13, 2013
- BLACK CONSTRUCTION WINS TOP HONORS FOR 2012 January 21, 2013
- DPW REHABILITATION OF ROUTE 4 BRIDGES OVER TALOFOFO AND TOGCHA RIVERS January 21, 2013
- SANDY BEACH HOMES – SAIPAN, CNMI January 21, 2013
- PACDIM FACILITY IMPROVEMENTS, PHASE 1 – Repair and Renovate Bays 2E and 3E – GUAM January 21, 2013
- BCC-OSHA “Guam Safe” Partnership Agreement July 25, 2012
- USN AAFB COMMANDO WARRIOR OPEN BAY STUDENT BARRACKS – FY11 MCAF PROJECT SAKW123001 January 18, 2013
- GWA ARRA IMPROVEMENTS PROJECT – GUAM January 18, 2013
- INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTORS, INC. (IDI) WAREHOUSE January 18, 2013
- AIRCRAFT RESCUE AND FIREFIGHTING FACILITY, KOSRAE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT January 18, 2013